Seamless Community Communication
Sentrics provides cutting-edge internet and voice services that are easy to access and easy on the budget. Powerful internet coupled with familiar landline voice systems provide residents and staff better ways to communicate—all at affordable costs.
Increased Resident Engagement
Residents have familiar, like-home ways to connect with friends, families, staff, and neighbors.
Voice and internet services are less expensive and more reliable than typical WiFi.
Fully managed services ensure that your network is secure and up when it needs to be. If a problem does occur, expert help is just a phone call away.
Provide your residents with the fastest and most reliable way to connect both inside and outside the community. Say goodbye to dead spots, dropzones, and slow, unsecure networks. Flawless internet connectivity gives residents high-speed access to a variety of entertainment and connection avenues right from their smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- Resident-dedicated internet prevents common enterprise WiFi issues, such as bandwidth over-usage and slow speeds.
- Residents can easily connect to all of their favorite in-room devices, including laptops, phones, wearables, eReaders, tablets, and printers
- Variety of speeds available.
- Senior living communities can prioritize and protect traffic, ensuring that usage and activity is not shared with other members of the community.
- Fully managed internet includes the ability to dial *123 for live resident or business support. Includes equipment and services covered through contract terms.
Most seniors prefer to talk over a landline. Give your residents a way to talk with friends, family, staff, and other residents in the manner of their choosing. Sentrics offers senior living communities a state-of-the art resident voice package that is made for seniors.
- Get unlimited local and long-distance calls, as well as a flat rate on International calls.
- Packed with features, including call waiting and forwarding, three-way calling, caller ID, and voicemail.
- Residents can dial other residents by room number or extension with resort style dialing.
- Expanded number porting helps residents keep the numbers they’ve had for years.
- Enhanced 911 automatically provides the police and fire department the resident’s room number for a more immediate response.
Bundle Services for More Benefits
Keep resident and business data separated with prioritized and protected traffic.
Tailor your voice and internet packages to meet your community’s needs and budget.
Fully managed and guaranteed
Because we manage voice and internet for you, you can focus on the business of running your business.
Your senior living community’s internet must be secure and operate flawlessly. Provide your staff with fast and dependable ways to connect inside and outside the organization. It’s professionally managed so you don’t have to manage it.
- All Internet media available including fiber, SD-WAN and more.
- Give staff unlimited ability to connect devices.
- Get the bandwidth you need with unlimited customizable speeds.
- V-LAN completely separates resident lines from business lines, allowing you to maintain HIPAA compliance while prioritizing and protecting traffic.
- Fully managed resident and business support. Just dial *123 to start troubleshooting.
- Includes professional installation, equipment and service for the life of the contract. No replacement costs or support costs means your expenses are predictable.
Replace your outdated desk phones with modern VOIP telephones packed with features.
- Includes caller ID, voicemail and an automated attendant.
- Computer telephony integration enables your phone and computer to work together. Includes unified messaging to enable staff to fax from their phone or access voice messages over the computer.
- Integrate with your computer to see who is calling and answer the phone directly from the computer.
- Gain efficiencies with modern VOIP phones that include LCD display, caller ID and log, speakerphone and intercom, personal directory and more.