Explore What Makes Us Different
Sentrics is singularly focused on improving the health and wellbeing of residents in senior living communities. We think of every resident as an extension of our own family.
We believe we are in this world to help others first and foremost.
When we built Sentrics, we chose to build a culture that puts employees and their families first.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least eight years of progressive accounting experience, with a minimum of three years as an Accounting Manager/ Assistant Controller for a Company with $50M+ in revenue
- CPA candidate or licensee, public accounting experience a plus
- High proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hands-on ERP administration/ reporting modifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong reconciliation skills, ensuring consistent, complete, and accurate roll forwards and account reconciliations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
- Dependable and organized with excellent attention to details
- SAAS Software and professional services experience a plus
- Expert knowledge of accounting and financial principles, regulations and best practices
- Ensure transactions are recorded and financial statements are prepared based on US GAAP standards
- Support the VP Accounting/Controller with the monthly close process, ensuring timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting (Income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, statement of equity) by subsidiaries
- Assist FP&A with budgeting and forecasting requests related to historical data and fixed amortization schedules (prepaids, debt, etc.)
- Ensure all accounting practices, journal entries, and estimates are in compliance with legal guidelines and established accounting principles
- Assist with drafting and publishing policies for the Company to ensure sound financial reporting; assist with assessing emerging accounting rules
- Identify solutions to discrepancies in financial records, conducting root cause analysis and recommending improvements/remediation
- Support VP Accounting/Controller with governance and compliance activities (entity registrations, business licenses)
- Prepare supporting schedules and reconciliations for annual financial audit for VP Accounting/Controller review
- Provide supporting transactional reporting for certain departmental reviews (e.g., marketing spending history, vendor reporting)
- Support the VP Accounting/Controller and IT Department with ERP administration support to ensure our modules are operationalized and maintained
- Support treasury function by ensuring all company bank accounts are timely reconciled; prepare consolidated cash flow reporting and short term forecasting
Senior Software Engineer – Front End / Mobile
Required Education and Experience
- Ability to be design, write, execute, and debug code
- High degree of experience with frameworks for web UI, such as Angular, JQuery, NodeJS, etc.
- Solid experience and understanding on how to ensure styling is consistent across browsers in the event a framework is unavailable to assist
- Experience with RESTful, SOAP and connecting to them using industry standard authentication mechanisms, such as OAuth or similar.
- Solid understanding of C# .NET Xamarin, Flutter, or other cross platform frameworks between Android and iOS
- Working knowledge of continuous integration with preferred experience in Bamboo or Bitbucket pipelines
- Experience with containers and container management such as Docker, Kubernetes, or other similar solutions
- Strong working knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting
- Solid ability to interact with AWS environments for development or testing of software
- Linux experience, preferable CentOS/Red Hat
- Strong source control familiarity with Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented with a drive for constant improvement
- Experience with content management systems and CMS features
- Database experience preferred (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Collaborate with the team on user stories, acceptance criteria, and technical architecture
- Develop and provide unit tests on user stories to meet their definition of done
- Update and partake in Jira issues and documentation in Confluence and other sources
- Provide estimates, analysis, and insight to different aspects of requirements throughout the SDLC
- Write well designed and efficient code with documentation
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements
- Contribute to the expansion of the continuous integration and deployment environment
- Partake and participate in an agile/scrum process
- Provide 3rd level support for the product on escalated issues from the field
- Full-stack development experience in a Java based environment
- Knowledge of HL7 or FIHR messaging
- Experience with dev-ops tools, processes, and development project plans
- Smart TV (e.g. LG, Samsung) experience
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Candidate must be willing and able to pass a background check
- Candidate must be willing and able to pass a drug screening
- Candidate must be able to hold auto insurance policy
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
- Products that are meaningful in assisting with patient health
- Great work location near the Domain
- Hybrid work model
Payroll / Compensation Manager
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience processing payroll (~ 200 employees). Multi-state jurisdiction experience preferred
- One year of GL experience required
- NetSuite experience a plus)
- Process, update, manage payroll through ADP WorkforceNow – semi-monthly for ~200 employees (Full Time and Part Time, Exempt and Non-Exempt) for multiple companies
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports and documents for accuracy; make necessary adjustments or corrections through journal entries or other established procedures
- Adhere to ADP SOC2 documentation to ensure compliance through entity user controls
- Responsible for calculation and entry of monthly payroll and payroll tax accruals. Book monthly bonus accruals and other journal entries as needed
- Reconcile benefit invoices medical, dental, etc. to include funding HSA contributions aligned with each payroll
- 401k administration including payroll file feed and funding contributions & loan repayments, facilitation of form 5500
- Manage expense report approvals/coding and entry into accounting system
- Corporate purchasing card administration and record corporate card transactions via journal entries into accounting system
- Maintain monthly reporting on employee census & headcount trends (hiring, termination, transfer)
- Training of new hourly employees and their managers on time & attendance tracking system
- Assist with worker’s compensation audits
- Manage annual W2 processing
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors
- Verifies timekeeping records, maintains time and attendance records using paper timesheets and/or electronic time management system
- Prepare and transmit direct deposits (including pre-processing testing), manual checks
- Maintains notification processes to employees and managers, resolves employee access issues and other questions in a timely manner
- Documents and updates written payroll procedures
- Other support as needed
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with payroll software
- Always maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Acts as a subject matter expert and/or resource to others in the area of payroll processing
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must, including ability to interface with others regardless of title or position within the company, in a positive, approachable, and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to make judgment calls and sound ethical decisions displaying a heightened level of responsibility, confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure and plan personal workload
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with data, and communicating data findings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,) Gmail, and Google Drive. Ability to learn other functional software as needed
- We offer competitive compensation, a highly team-oriented environment, a relaxed dress code, great benefits (401K/health/dental/etc.). Paid vacation and holidays, a strong belief in life/work balance, and a high-tech end-product that touches human lives daily and beneficially.
- There are jobs. And there are opportunities to help shape the future of healthcare and senior living. At Sentrics, you now have an opportunity to build your career and to make a difference in the lives of millions of people, including—potentially—your own family members. Come work at Sentrics and help keep patients, seniors, and family members more engaged.
- We value diverse perspectives and are looking for truly collaborative individuals that want to have a positive impact on our industry, our clients, and our company to join our team. Sentrics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, race, religion, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
VP Analytics and Insights
Required Education and Experience The VP Analytics and Insights will be an exceptionally talented leader with at least five years of broadly based, progressive analytics experience (a combination of operational, commercial, and clinical exposure preferred). Proven leadership and management skills are paramount, and the successful candidate must clearly demonstrate the ability to create, lead and execute a vision for an enterprise analytics function.
One’s experience may come from a variety of environments but must include a record of accomplishment of developing significant analytics capabilities that drive innovation and insights to an organization at scale.
The VP will possess outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal skills; and will be able to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of executives, clients, investors, and other key constituencies. She or he will serve as a leader both inside and outside the organization, with a keen ability to create meaningful solutions in an unfamiliar environment amidst ambiguity.
- Lead Analytics and Insight Strategy and Operations
- Build and lead a high-performing advanced analytics team, the foundation of which will be in place by the time the candidate joins
- Implement leading and best practice data analytics capabilities that drive value
- Work with Engineering to define and test analytics models and visualization capabilities; help visualize data for a common user
- Drive data analytics across the enterprise creating understanding, buy-in, and excitement about the opportunities afforded by an analytics and data-driven approach
- Work with clients to define problem statements and use Sentrics data to solve
- Confidently and knowledgeably present and discuss analysis results, insights, and recommendations to executive level internal and external stakeholders
- Provide analytics-based guidance and recommendations to clients on how to improve sales, operations, asset management, etc.
- Provide analytics-based guidance and recommendations to clients on how to improve resident and family experience
- Perform trend analysis, predictive analytics, data mining and/or acquire outside research to provide actionable insights that inform strategic and tactical decisions that lead to improved operations, organizational value, commercial operations, and resident and family engagement
- Creatively explore how data can continually add value to the client and to the enterprise
- Transform data science prototypes and apply appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Transform unstructured data into consumable and useful information
- Develop and codify analytics, ML, visualization, and communications processes and ensure they are kept at current state of the art
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Data Science, Data Analytics, Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or Business Analytics is required, and an advanced degree is preferred
- Deep understanding with the application of various quantitative techniques to address business problems, broad experience in quantitative methods and models
- Design-oriented thinking focused on end-users; experience making visualizations for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to write sophisticated code in at least one data analytics language (e.g., Python, R, SQL, Matlab, etc.). Advanced programming experience not required
- Effective at designing and implementing methods for cleansing and maintaining data integrity/quality
- Knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, both conceptual and analytical
- Strong consulting and influencing skills with a collaborative approach, as well as the ability to work and lead independently with multiple functional areas
- Familiar with a wide range of business topics and datasets describing some of these subjects: risk analytics, financial analysis and forecasting, operations preferably including Lean concepts, pricing, and experience with or familiarity with clinical and outcomes analytics
- Ability to translate key learning and insights into actionable business strategies
- Experience making professional presentations to senior executives, both clinical and non-clinical, to convey complicated concepts, models, and analytical material in a compelling and easy to consume manner
- Lean Six Sigma background preferred
Sentrics is Purpose Driven
Our Purpose: Increase quality, improve financial performance, and enhance the experience for the lives that we touch each day.
What that means to:
Residents / Patients
Improve the quality of life, lower cost and stress in daily interactions, and allow engagement with their family and community in a meaningful way.
Improve the quality of service they receive from their loved one’s community, lower the cost and stress of their interactions with their loved one, and allow them to experience daily interaction that allows them to have peace of mind.
Improve the quality of technology and service they provide to their residents, lower the cost of ownership and maximize return on investment, and improve their interaction with their business partners.
Improve the quality of the assets and the performance of the organization, increase shareholder value exponentially, and create a partnership model where open and real-time communication is the norm.
Improve the access and quality of data to make better care decisions, lower the cost of healthcare in the industry, and provide a better experience to their members and patients.
When you work at Sentrics, you will experience a culture designed with you in mind:
- Town Halls: Monthly meetings with the Sentrics CEO keep you informed.
- CEO Award: One individual is recognized each year for having the largest impact on the company.
- Leadership Academy: Hand-picked group of individuals that participate in an extended servant leadership course.
- Accolades: Individual team recognition for outstanding achievements.
- The Extras: Organized team activities. Casual dress code. Family first philosophy. PTO, paid Holidays, healthcare benefits, 401K program and professional development opportunities.