Explore What Makes Us Different
Sentrics is singularly focused on improving the health and wellbeing of residents in senior living communities. We think of every resident as an extension of our own family.
We believe we are in this world to help others first and foremost.
When we built Sentrics, we chose to build a culture that puts employees and their families first.
VOIP / Network Engineer
- Design network solutions including firewalls, switches, and routers to support VoIP deployments
- Monitor network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made to meet SLAs
- Complete technical writeups for network impairments and assist in root cause analysis documentation
- 3 to 5 years as Network Operation Engineer with VoIP deployment experience
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience with enterprise grade routing and switching equipment
- Networking and routing protocols: VLAN, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, etc.
- VoIP: SIP trunks, Soft Phones, QoS, etc.
- Network security conscious
- Network Management - SNMP, Prime, NetFlow, SolarWinds, TACACS/Radius, etc
- Cisco and/or Metaswitch VoIP
- Strong routing and switching background in Enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree or above in CS, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Microsoft AD
- Linux OS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
Full-Stack J2EE Developer
- Contribute toward all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in a cross-team environment
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code and documentation for front-end, middleware, and back-end systems
- Work with other team members to deliver patient-oriented solutions for our custom administrator web portal, patient-facing products, Smart TV, Android, middleware, public APIs, and other projects as needed
- 4+ years of experience working with J2EE frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Java, JSP, Servlets
- Strong PL/SQL knowledge and Oracle/Postgres database development skills
- EMR messaging (HL7, FHIR, etc.), Interface Engines (Mirth, etc.), or SMART apps experience
- Experience developing web services (ReST, SOAP, et al)
- Tomcat application server
- Linux experience, preferable CentOS/Red Hat
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Excellent troubleshooting ability and an inquisitive nature
- Architecture and System Design comprehension
- The ability to help drive technical discussions, identifying problems and solutions
- Source control familiarity (Git preferable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other STEM areas
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, HL7, and FHIR message formats
- Understanding of AngularJS, ReactJS, Spring & Struts
- Working knowledge of Hibernate and Toplink
- Agile and SCRUM familiarity
- Jira issue management
- Continuous Integration/Development/Release
- Best coding practices and principles for an Agile environment
- Experience with dev-ops tools, processes, and develop project plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other STEM areas
Regional Sales Vice President
- Identifies potential business partners including, researching, exploring, and discovering new opportunities
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects Sentrics’ value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications to stay abreast of industry news; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, trade shows, etc
- Closing skills
- Ability to manage a pipeline and a proven history meeting sales goals
- Professionalism and an executive presence
- Strong prospecting skills
- Ability to identify and sell to a customer’s needs
- Ability to manage a territory
- Senior living sales and/or senior living operational experience
- Comfortable using technology every day
- Fully versed on basic social media practices, with proven experience leveraging LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce, MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
Curriculum Developer and Client Adoption Specialist
- Design and develop training courses, including developing content that could be used for training, marketing or sales
- Schedule on-demand and onsite training courses
- Conduct regularly scheduled in-person; interactive, online; and pre-recorded webinar training courses
- Train client teams (virtual and in person), including conducting multiple levels of training for management, technology administrators, and non-technical users
- Learn new software technologies and then create training programs to teach others to use it; build training courses to certify employees on required credentials; manage and complete special trainings and marketing projects
- Create new training media, including videos and documents and maintain and update existing training and procedural documentation; manage document control; maintain and work out of Pathfinder
- Provide superior customer service in all interactions with customers, potential clients, service staff and co-workers
- Build and maintain client relationships; Communicate with past and present trainees to ensure ongoing success with our product; maintain client confidentiality
- Attend customer kick-off calls with project management team to coordinate/confirm training sessions; update Salesforce with training related data
- Experience training large teams of non-technical end-users on technical topics
- Experience in learning and development training coordination, LMS management and facilitation
- Technical aptitude, troubleshooting and logical thinking; a propensity for technical and service-oriented problem solving
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and delivering accurate results in a timely fashion
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels within a company
- Demonstrated expertise creating video tutorials using screen capture and other editing software
- Self-starter who works well independently as well as within a team
- Excellent writing, communication, proofreading and documentation skills
- Expert communicator and facilitator with proven experience engaging and teaching diverse audiences
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Camtasia, Captivate, or equivalent media-generating tools
- Proven experience managing complex schedules and simultaneous requests for help
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or an equivalent degree, from an accredited university
- Two to five years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Familiarity with adult learning theory and have experience in its application
Additional Desired Skills
Sentrics is Purpose Driven
Our Purpose: Increase quality, improve financial performance, and enhance the experience for the lives that we touch each day.
What that means to:
Improve the quality of life, lower cost and stress in daily interactions, and allow engagement with their family and community in a meaningful way.
Improve the quality of service they receive from their loved one’s community, lower the cost and stress of their interactions with their loved one, and allow them to experience daily interaction that allows them to have peace of mind.
Improve the quality of technology and service they provide to their residents, lower the cost of ownership and maximize return on investment, and improve their interaction with their business partners.
Improve the quality of the assets and the performance of the organization, increase shareholder value exponentially, and create a partnership model where open and real-time communication is the norm.
Improve the access and quality of data to make better care decisions, lower the cost of healthcare in the industry, and provide a better experience to their members and patients.
When you work at Sentrics, you will experience a culture designed with you in mind:
- Town Halls: Monthly meetings with the Sentrics CEO keep you informed.
- CEO Award: One individual is recognized each year for having the largest impact on the company.
- Leadership Academy: Hand-picked group of individuals that participate in an extended servant leadership course.
- Accolades: Individual team recognition for outstanding achievements.
- The Extras: Organized team activities. Casual dress code. Family first philosophy. PTO, paid Holidays, healthcare benefits, 401K program and professional development opportunities.