Explore What Makes Us Different
Sentrics is singularly focused on improving the health and wellbeing of residents in senior living communities. We think of every resident as an extension of our own family.
We believe we are in this world to help others first and foremost.
When we built Sentrics, we chose to build a culture that puts employees and their families first.
Location Akron, OH or Ormond Beach, FL
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction, including prioritizing and managing competing projects and deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships with all levels of staff
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of general ledger systems a plus (e.g. Netsuite, Sage, Intacct)
- Perform general ledger accounting activities for select accounts
- Participate in recording invoices and transactions in support of month-end close
- Reconcile bank accounts, verifying existence and accuracy of transactions
- Reconciles cash disbursement accounts, fixed assets and other financial accounts
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit
- Support compliance activities related to tax or regulatory filings
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures
- Document and improve daily accounting processes in support of standardization initiatives across our various entities
- Comfortable processing transactions in a multi-company environment
Work Environment This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and proprietary systems. The working environment may include at-home, office, and customer sites. At-home offices must include the communication equipment necessary (e.g., Internet, phone, and print) to perform work to the highest level of standards.
What we Offer We offer competitive compensation, a highly team-oriented environment, a relaxed dress code, great benefits (401K/health/dental/etc.), a strong belief in life/work balance, and a high-tech end-product that touches human lives daily and beneficially.
Sentrics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, race, religion, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sentrics is Purpose Driven
Our Purpose: Increase quality, improve financial performance, and enhance the experience for the lives that we touch each day.
What that means to:
Residents / Patients
Improve the quality of life, lower cost and stress in daily interactions, and allow engagement with their family and community in a meaningful way.
Improve the quality of service they receive from their loved one’s community, lower the cost and stress of their interactions with their loved one, and allow them to experience daily interaction that allows them to have peace of mind.
Improve the quality of technology and service they provide to their residents, lower the cost of ownership and maximize return on investment, and improve their interaction with their business partners.
Improve the quality of the assets and the performance of the organization, increase shareholder value exponentially, and create a partnership model where open and real-time communication is the norm.
Improve the access and quality of data to make better care decisions, lower the cost of healthcare in the industry, and provide a better experience to their members and patients.
When you work at Sentrics, you will experience a culture designed with you in mind:
- Town Halls: Monthly meetings with the Sentrics CEO keep you informed.
- CEO Award: One individual is recognized each year for having the largest impact on the company.
- Leadership Academy: Hand-picked group of individuals that participate in an extended servant leadership course.
- Accolades: Individual team recognition for outstanding achievements.
- The Extras: Organized team activities. Casual dress code. Family first philosophy. PTO, paid Holidays, healthcare benefits, 401K program and professional development opportunities.