Explore What Makes Us Different
Sentrics is singularly focused on improving the health and wellbeing of residents in senior living communities. We think of every resident as an extension of our own family.
We believe we are in this world to help others first and foremost.
When we built Sentrics, we chose to build a culture that puts employees and their families first.
VOIP / Network Engineer
- Design network solutions including firewalls, switches, and routers to support VoIP deployments
- Monitor network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made to meet SLAs
- Complete technical writeups for network impairments and assist in root cause analysis documentation
- 3 to 5 years as Network Operation Engineer with VoIP deployment experience
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience with enterprise grade routing and switching equipment
- Networking and routing protocols: VLAN, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, etc.
- VoIP: SIP trunks, Soft Phones, QoS, etc.
- Network security conscious
- Network Management - SNMP, Prime, NetFlow, SolarWinds, TACACS/Radius, etc
- Cisco and/or Metaswitch VoIP
- Strong routing and switching background in Enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree or above in CS, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Microsoft AD
- Linux OS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
Regional Sales Vice President
- Identifies potential business partners including, researching, exploring, and discovering new opportunities
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects Sentrics’ value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications to stay abreast of industry news; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, trade shows, etc
- Closing skills
- Ability to manage a pipeline and a proven history meeting sales goals
- Professionalism and an executive presence
- Strong prospecting skills
- Ability to identify and sell to a customer’s needs
- Ability to manage a territory
- Senior living sales and/or senior living operational experience
- Comfortable using technology every day
- Fully versed on basic social media practices, with proven experience leveraging LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce, MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
Content and Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Development: Develop and publish content (collateral, web, blogs, online ads, press releases, documentation) and digital marketing (social media, email marketing, online ads) plans to achieve goals in brand/thought leadership, lead generation and client retention programs. Help schedule editorial calendar and interact with agency in its content development efforts.
- Digital Execution: Recommend, measure and execute SEO and PPC strategies and capabilities with outside agencies to optimize results across the most relevant search engines.
- Program Measurement: Review, analyze and assess the effectiveness of electronic marketing programs against objectives and implement any required corrections, modifications or alternatives to improve quality, timeliness of communications and marketing ROI. Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are report to the business. Track and report on marketing program results through the entire sales lifecycle from contact to close.
- Electronic demos. Capture and develop sales demos including collaborating on storyboard, capturing video via Camtasia and editing interactive content via Captivate.
- Develop training content. Work with corporate trainer to develop interactive content used in live, web-based and on-demand training.
- Email Marketing Program Support. Create email campaigns, build and execute within Pardot and pull reports.
- Additional Work. Provide support as needed in design, promotions, corporate events/conferences and activities.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or an equivalent degree, from an accredited university
- Two to five years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Familiarity with social media platforms including LinkedIn and Facebook
- Wide variety of writing styles including collateral, blogs, social media posts, sales demos, and technical documentation
- Working knowledge of video development platforms including Camtasia and Captivate
Preferred Education and Experience
- Senior living industry experience
- Salesforce / Pardot familiarity
- Familiarity with healthcare or senior living software solutions
Success Factors & Job Competencies
- The ability to design and develop all types of content. Must have writing samples available.
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language. Ability to interview subject matter experts and write a compelling story.
- Ability to create and manage complex projects including editorial calendars, campaigns and more.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and delivering accurate results in a timely fashion
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels within a company
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Demonstrated expertise in creating video tutorials using screen capture and other editing software
- Self-starter who works well independently as well as within a team
- Ability to multitask
- Semiannual performance reviews
- Weekly progress meetings with manager
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Physical ability to sit at a computer and type in a comfortable office setting
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Long periods of standing and walking when providing services on-site
- Ability to legally drive and travel within the United States
- Minimal if any travel required.
Required Education and Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- 3+ years managing product development lifecycles
- Certified Agile Product Owner with experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment and daily working knowledge of Jira
- Experience in a Pragmatic Marketing Product Management process environment and basic working knowledge of Aha!
- Solid comprehension and experience in creating user stories, and acceptance criteria in a behavior driven development (BDD) environment; familiarity with Gherkins syntax or other ubiquitous requirements processes is a plus
- Understanding of the Three Amigos agile process
- Proven leadership experience
Essential functions and responsibilities Responsible for the following key areas:
- Develop product vision
- Own and maintain the product backlog and roadmap
- Develop and clearly communicate the product goals
- Utilize available feedback to establish product feature prioritization
- Ensure the product roadmap and backlog are transparent, visible, and understood
- Possess intimate knowledge how to apply marketing cost reports to your product vision and feature prioritization
- Ability to leverage competitive intel on pricing and features to assist in defining the product
- Regularly and consistently sets expectations with stakeholders on realistic expectations as project aspects change though out the product timeline
- Compare market and competitive drivers with Sentrics product set to identify product gaps and build a product roadmap that helps differentiate and catapult Sentrics to a leadership role
- Leverage user personas and pain points to craft a list of product requirements, product features, use cases, acceptance criteria, and define “done” for each user story
- Understand and act as a subject matter expert on regulatory requirements and industry “codes,” and define features that meet those requirements
- Create a set of functional requirements to define what is expected and provide enough information for the engineering team to decide how it can best be accomplished
- Negotiate scope of requirements with engineering to build a development timeline
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing to define hardware requirements and replacement devices
- Own grooming/three-amigos, triaging, sprint reviews, and the definition of Done throughout the sprints
- Participate in other Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, retrospectives, and possibly daily standups
- Sets expectations with stakeholders about the content incorporated in releases
- Works with the Scrum Master, who acts as the team lead, to meet product expectations
- Act as subject matter expert for marketing and sales on content development
Success Factors & Job Competencies
- Expert knowledge of the industry, the users and the products on which they rely
- Ability to analyze, create comprehensive plans, and present those plans to various stakeholders
- Ability to approach work with humor and humility in an effort to collaborate with and create a positive environment for all stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal instruction, including prioritizing and managing multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to provide the product development team questions on requirement within timely manner so as to not impede development
- Constantly maintain a detailed list of backlog feature with at least a two sprint lead time
- Maintain a triage backlog of new requests that are handled in accordance with the development SLA
- Maintain regular ceremonies with the team to provide a bridge for the internal teams to the external teams
- Negotiate scope and set expectations with external and internal groups to maintain transparency
- Maintain an organized and usable backlog in Jira and product roadmap
Supervisory Responsibility (if applicable): None
Sentrics builds solutions that impact life safety. As such, only the highest standards are accepted in our product design and development efforts.
Work Environment (if applicable)
The best candidate must be comfortable working in all environments, including at-home, office, and customer sites. At-home offices must include the communication equipment necessary (e.g., Internet, phone, and print) to perform work to the highest level of standards. Many of our products include hardware devices such as televisions and similar, so the candidate must be able to lift and move objects up to 40lbs, if needed.
Travel (if applicable)
Less than 15% travel.
We offer competitive compensation, a highly team-oriented environment, a relaxed dress code, great benefits (401K/health/dental/etc.). Paid vacation and holidays, a strong belief in life/work balance, and a high-tech end-product that touches human lives daily and beneficially.
Mid/Senior Software Engineer
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented language (C#, Rust, Flutter, etc)
- Experience using and creating scalable RESTful APIs
- Experience in Linux
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a highly agile, team-based environment
- TDD methodologies and CI/CD experience
- Experience with Node or Rust-based microservices and messaging systems
- Knowledge of application deployment on AWS
- Previous work with message passing patterns and event driven architectures
- Experience with container systems like Docker or Kubernetes
Whats in it for you We offer competitive compensation, a highly team-oriented environment, a relaxed dress code, great benefits (401K/health/dental/etc.), a strong belief in life/work balance, and a high-tech end-product that touches human lives daily and beneficially. We’re in Daytona Beach right off of I-95, near the Daytona International Speedway – Florida beaches, Florida sun, Florida wildlife, Florida fun.
Sentrics is Purpose Driven
Our Purpose: Increase quality, improve financial performance, and enhance the experience for the lives that we touch each day.
What that means to:
Residents / Patients
Improve the quality of life, lower cost and stress in daily interactions, and allow engagement with their family and community in a meaningful way.
Improve the quality of service they receive from their loved one’s community, lower the cost and stress of their interactions with their loved one, and allow them to experience daily interaction that allows them to have peace of mind.
Improve the quality of technology and service they provide to their residents, lower the cost of ownership and maximize return on investment, and improve their interaction with their business partners.
Improve the quality of the assets and the performance of the organization, increase shareholder value exponentially, and create a partnership model where open and real-time communication is the norm.
Improve the access and quality of data to make better care decisions, lower the cost of healthcare in the industry, and provide a better experience to their members and patients.
When you work at Sentrics, you will experience a culture designed with you in mind:
- Town Halls: Monthly meetings with the Sentrics CEO keep you informed.
- CEO Award: One individual is recognized each year for having the largest impact on the company.
- Leadership Academy: Hand-picked group of individuals that participate in an extended servant leadership course.
- Accolades: Individual team recognition for outstanding achievements.
- The Extras: Organized team activities. Casual dress code. Family first philosophy. PTO, paid Holidays, healthcare benefits, 401K program and professional development opportunities.